News and Media
Submit Your Resume
The Right Stuff
Self-Service Web site
If you've submitted your information in the past and would like to view or update your profile,
login to our Self-Service Web site.
Information Technology Lead
At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Information Technology Lead in Albany, GA.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LEAD
Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking an Information Technology Lead at our Albany, GA location to support a successful program in support of the Marine Corps Logistics Base. The successful candidate will provide support for the development and maintenance of data warehousing and enterprise Business Intelligence/Decision Support Tools for all USMC authoritative logistics data.
• B.S. Degree in a technical field, e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology Management or related.
• 4-6 years of applicable experience as an Information Systems Manager.
• Candidate should be experienced in IT operations and application hosting. Proficiency in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, RPM Package Manager, Apache / Tomcat, writing CRONs and using server monitoring tools.
• Candidate should have strong data warehousing knowledge and be familiar with Oracle Database 11g, RAC, Partitioning, SQL, PL/SQL coding and ETL process.
• Candidate should be experienced in network configuration, performance, monitoring tools and troubleshooting.
• Candidate should be an effective self-starter, be able to manage changing priorities and have effective team communication skills.
• CISSP certification is preferred.
• Use of Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Clearance: Active Secret clearance, or the ability to obtain a rapid interim clearance, is required for this position.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR# 2013-0083
Copyright © 2010 Concurrent Technologies Corporation. All rights reserved. Send comments & questions to the
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals interested in employment receive equal consideration regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, disability or veteran status.