News and Media
Submit Your Resume
The Right Stuff
EEO is the Law
Self-Service Web site
If you've submitted your information in the past and would like to view or update your profile,
login to our Self-Service Web site.
At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Program Manager in Albany, GA.
Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking a Program Manager at our Albany, GA location to manage our Life Cycle Modeling Integrator Program in support of the Marine Corps Logistics Base in Albany, Ga. The successful candidate will provide support for the management of project teams responsible for defining and performing activities needed to implement enterprise Business Intelligence / Decision Support Tools for all USMC authoritative logistics data.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience managing and leading project teams to successful mission completion in delivering products to customers.
• Have a working knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle
• Ensure that each project is successfully delivered per scope, schedule and budget requirements.
• Be capable of integrating into the USMC lead project team working in a Military environment on and off Base.
• Be responsible for determining and assigning work via project plans and schedules, monitoring project performance, addressing risks and issues, managing project resources and regularly communicating with project stakeholders at all levels.
• Interface with clients and stakeholders at the highest level and representing the company to the Marine Corps.
• Be responsible for recruiting and assigning senior program staff and will oversee day-to-day program operations.
• Have ability to translate USMC Doctrine and Requirements to technical staff for implementation
• Be required to manage development of project schedules, and develop and present executive summaries and briefings, conceptual whitepapers, information papers, program planning, and program documents.
• Have the ability to manage multi-year programs maintaining a vision of the end state.
• Have served in a capacity requiring significant interaction with USMC Logistics Operations.
• Proven ability to sustain and grow enterprise level support or development programs.
• Significant USMC Management experience with a Logistics background. A BS Degree is desired, plus a minimum of 10 years of experience.
• 5+ years of applicable experience as a Program Manager or leading USMC Project teams.
• Significant understanding of Marine Corps Logistics capabilities and systems and familiarity of how Marines interact with the different systems.
• A working knowledge of USMC supply (retail and wholesale) and maintenance systems and applications associated with current USMC logistics operations environments (i.e. SASSY,MIMMS,MERIT,TLCM-OST,GCSS-MC, etc.)
• Familiarity with the orders and directives governing DOD and USMC policies specifically regarding development of information technologies.
• Effective self-starter, be able to manage changing priorities and have effective team communication skills.
• Understanding the Marine Corps Logistics Command’s (MCLC) mission, processes, policies, and procedures, and having experience with MCLC stakeholders is highly desired.
• Should be experienced with generating periodic program reports focused on technical, financial, and schedule status.
• Strong communication skills a must with the ability to translate complex ideas into easy to understand presentations.
• Use of Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
• PMP certification is desired.
Clearance: U.S. Citizenship. Must possess an Active SECRET Clearance, or ability to obtain a rapid interim clearance, is required for this position. Candidates must be a US Citizen.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2014-0093
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Copyright © 2010 Concurrent Technologies Corporation. All rights reserved. Send comments & questions to the
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.